Dayter Volkheimer possesses a wealth of experience in providing legal services to businesses – large and small – in all phases of development and operations. Our clients include manufacturers, technology and energy companies, financial institutions, as well as small and individually owned businesses. Whether you find yourself in the throes of a business dispute, need to negotiate and/or draft a contract, or require assistance navigating the ever-changing business landscape, we can provide timely and cost-effective services.
Our corporate services include:
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures, and not-for-profit corporations.
- Corporate governance and compliance advice for for-profit and not-for-profit corporations, including employment matters.
- Purchase and sale of businesses; stock/membership transfers.
- Purchase and sale of business assets; asset purchase agreements.
- Commercial lending and finance, including traditional bank financing, government guaranteed loan programs, and private equity transactions.
- Business agreements, including master service agreements, vendor contracts, employment agreements, licensing agreements, joint venture agreements, and sales agency agreements.
- Dissolution and liquidation of corporate entities.
- Loan workouts, restructuring, and collection matters.
- Shareholder and partnership disputes; “business divorces”.
- Contract disputes and litigation.
Litigation & Business Disputes
Disputes come in all shapes and sizes. Whether they arise from contracts, governmental investigations, commercial ...
Commercial, Corporate & Business Practice
Dayter Volkheimer possesses a wealth of experience in providing legal services to businesses – ...
Personal Injury Law
Let’s face it. Few things in life are more disruptive, if not devastating, than suffering ...
Real Estate Law & Land Use
Dayter Volkheimer represents businesses and individuals in the development, financing, acquisition, sale, and leasing of ...
Matrimonial & Family Law
Navigating the emotional, financial and legal issues that arise in a matrimonial or family law ...