Dayter Volkheimer represents businesses and individuals in the development, financing, acquisition, sale, and leasing of real estate interests. We have extensive experience in handling complicated commercial transactions, as well as routine residential matters, from reviewing and negotiating real estate contracts, through closing.
Our litigation experience also allows us to assist clients involved in real property disputes, including boundary line disputes, partition actions, adverse possession, contract disputes and commercial evictions. We also assist clients in handling land use issues, including drafting applications and appearing in front of local municipal boards to obtain permits, variances and site plan approvals.
Some of the real estate services we provide:
- Negotiation and preparation of agreements for a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including purchase and sales, construction contracts and options and rights of first refusal.
- Residential real estate closings; review of mortgage commitments, title reports and surveys.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in negotiating and drafting commercial leases.
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in various financing transactions, including mortgage loans, construction loans, loan workouts, and refinancings.
- Representation of businesses and individual landowners in zoning, land use, and development matters.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in commercial evictions.
- Real estate related litigation, including:
- Boundary line and property disputes
- Adverse possession
- Partition actions
- Lease disputes
- Construction and design matters
- Condemnation and eminent domain matters
Litigation & Business Disputes
Disputes come in all shapes and sizes. Whether they arise from contracts, governmental investigations, commercial ...
Commercial, Corporate & Business Practice
Dayter Volkheimer possesses a wealth of experience in providing legal services to businesses – ...
Personal Injury Law
Let’s face it. Few things in life are more disruptive, if not devastating, than suffering ...
Real Estate Law & Land Use
Dayter Volkheimer represents businesses and individuals in the development, financing, acquisition, sale, and leasing of ...
Matrimonial & Family Law
Navigating the emotional, financial and legal issues that arise in a matrimonial or family law ...